From our state –of –the –art Microbiology laboratory facilities has ISO 17025 (NABL) certification ,our Microbiologist test for the full range of potentially harmful food-borne Micro-organisms, including pathogens like Salmonella, Escherichia coli and listeria monocytogenes along with spoilage organisms such as yeasts and moulds.
Our Specialists can also develop and carry out shelf-life and challenge testing for your products. To ensure that products are safe once they reach the market, our testing services help to determine if food is safe to consume and free harmful micro-organisms.
We have done the Proficiency testing with FAPAS,UK successfully for the detection of Salmonella in chicken Sample.
We are the Partner you can trust for this Critical Service . With our experience ,expertise and cutting –edge facilities ,you can ensure that your customers and your brand are protected ,and that you fully comply with all relevant food safety regulations.
- Features of Our Microbiology Laboratory:
- Well-infrastructure Laboratory
- The Lab has well designed infrastructure in terms of separate partitioned areas for documentation, media preparation, analysis, incubation and waste disposal.
- The Lab has appropriate instruments for carrying out analysis of the samples.
- The Lab has all the required media and reagent stocks for carrying out food and water testing.
- Maintaining a sterile area for analysis of the samples is one of the Lab’s basic mottos.
- Sterile environment in the analysis area is maintained by an overhead AHU (Air Handling Unit).
- Lab is equipped with a LAF (Laminar Air Flow) and Class II type A2 Bio-safety Cabinet (BSC) which provide sterile conditions for working with samples and pathogens.
- Pass boxes are provided which enable entry/exit of working materials to/from the analysis area, thereby maintaining absolute sterility.
- The Lab is designed in a positive work flow i.e. there is no chance of the samples being exposed to the external environment which leads to cross contamination, thereby ensuring the best results of the sample tested.
- The Lab ensures dispatching of the reports on time, and refrains from unnecessary delays in testing.
Following Food Products are in our NABL Scope:
- Milk & Milk products
- Confectionary Products
- Drinking water
- Packaged drinking water
- Mineral water
MICROBIOLOGY LABORATORY SERVICES
Our Specialties are your solutions! - Our testing capability include but are not limited to:
Detection and/or Enumeration of Pathogenic Microorganisms
- Bacillus cereus
- Clostridium perfringes
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Pseudmonas aerugionsa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Shigella flexnerii
- Vibrio cholera and Vibrioparahemolyticus
- Escherichia coli
Quantitative - Spoilage and Indicator Organism
- Aerobic & Anaerobic plate counts
- Total Plate Count
- Enterococcus Count
- Yeast and Mold counts
- Streptococcus faecalis
OTHER TECHNICAL ANALYSIS SERVICES
- Stability /Storage tests of selected food products.
- Antibacterial activity & Swab testing
- Determination of microbiological characteristics of raw material.
- Efficacy testing.
- Industrial processed water Testing.
- Microbial Testing of packaging Material(Paper,Plastic,Flim & laminates)